· Made of AISI 304 L quality stainless steel.
· 1st wall base is 2 mm and there is a 0.8 mm Ep type rollbond heat exchanger plate coupled to the wall.
· 1st wall body is 1.5 mm.
· Insulation wall is made of 1 mm AISI 304 L quality stainless steel
· There is 1 unit of 25 W 21 rpm reducer and stainless steel mixer blade attached to it. The mixer blade is designed so as not to disturb the structure of the milk.
· Product outlet DN 40 or 50 female union butterfly valve is available.
· Insulation range is 40 mm thick and insulated with HCFC-free water-based high-density polyurethane foam material.
· There is a special manual ruler for each tank. (It has a 3-4% sensitivity rate.)
· It is designed to have zero liquidity inside.
· The tank body is mounted on a solid chassis.
· Welded areas are 1st class Argon TIG welding and 1st class smooth polished.
· Refrigerant evaporator (rollbond) has been subjected to 40 bar test pressure.
· Minimum amount of gas charge
· A 404 gas cooled
· Cooling without icing even in low milk quantity
· It provides the opportunity to cool each milking (38 °C – 43 °C) at ambient temperature from 35 °C to 4 °C in less than 3 hours. In addition, by examining the Test Compliance Report of our GARANTİ SOĞUTMA company, you can see the class of each tank.
· There is a refrigeration compressor (Dryer, sight glass, expansion valve, liquid trap and valves) belonging to each compressor.
· Cooling compressors are mounted on a solid chassis on the tank.
Electronic Control Panel
· Electronic control system is mounted inside a special panel and all operations are done via electronic control card of GARANTİ SOĞUTMA company.
· The operation of the tank and milk temperature are controlled on the control control panel.
· Phase protection relay is available.
· With the special software automatic mixing program the mixer working intervals can be adjusted after the coldness of the milk reaches the desired flood value. (like working for 3 minutes and stopping for 10 minutes)
Option (Digital scale)
Digital Level Indicator
· It has the opportunity to measure with 0-‰2 margin of error.
· The amount of milk in the tank can be monitored from the control panel.
It can show the amount of milk in the tank in mm, kg and lt.